Mission and Goals
To save as many animals as we can from despair in countries where animal welfare education, rights and resources are most deficient.
A more responsible and accountable society where animal rights are protected and upheld by law.
To help people see animal welfare with new eyes, so they can become the driving force behind the societal change.
We Will Not Stop Until:
- The rights of all animals are respected, protected, and upheld by effective legislation.
- All companion animals have a home where they live a dignified life, free from abuse and neglect.
- Overcrowded animal shelters where animals suffer in atrocious conditions are outlawed.
- The number of wild animals in captivity is reduced to the minimum and, along with the private ownership of wild exotic animals, is heavily regulated.
- Baiting stations, animal circuses, travelling zoos and dolphinaria are banned.
Currently we are focused on improving animal welfare standards throughout the former Soviet countries – the world’s biggest territory overlooked by most organizations.